DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTD VGA LEAD (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/189640-wtd-vga-lead.html)

Stan the Man January 19th 07 12:05 AM

WTD VGA LEAD

Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also know as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

Morse January 19th 07 06:29 PM

WTD VGA LEAD

"Stan the Man" wrote in message
Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also know
as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

It'd probably be cheaper to buy a standard VGA d-sub to d-sub lead, or d-sub
to bnc lead, cut one end off and splice it/solder it inside the monitor than
trying to source an original. Acer may supply originals, but they'll likely
be pricey and difficult to get.

Morse

Baron January 19th 07 07:52 PM

WTD VGA LEAD

Stan the Man wrote:

Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also
know as
a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ?
I am in the UK
Thanks Stan the Man

Give me a shout. May be able to help.

--