Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Default bottom posters are ******S

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

******s don't use outlook express !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On 1/14/07 1:30 PM, in article , "Frank"
wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Oh, sure, make a lot of sense to read a reply and then go read to what it is
a response. Dumb ass!

So post where you want. Look like the un-caring boob you are. USE ALL CAPS
WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

"Frank" wrote in :

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time
scrolling down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts
? because they are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old
message so the new message appears at the top of the page, well that
is one option, I only include it so anyone who comes in half way down
the thread can work out what is go on, how often does that happen, Not
very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time,
as us more intelligent people seem to understand.

Dropped your meds when the orderly passed them to you this morning? That
sucks..

If you don't want the whole schmeer to wade through, clip out the bits you
don't think are relevant, then post your reply after what's left. If you
haven't the wit for that you have no bsuiness berating others when they use
more intelligence than you're willing to use.
Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Frank wrote:

Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Only if you're already aware of the content of the preceding post.

Inline posting is the best of all.

Graham

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Frank wrote:
I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

You really need to SERIOUSLY consider getting a life of your own.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out
what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as
us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Anuva gude ideer four posting was fore to spik an spel coriktly.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Frank wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Only faggots top post, but its your choice.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yes, Mr. Time!

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

P.S.: Top and Bottom posting is wrong!!! Use your digital stuff!! Make
use of memory! Well snipped and cutted replies are ok, too.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Frank" wrote in :

Because it makes reading difficult.

Why is top-posting wrong?

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:30:30 +1300, "Frank" wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Awww shiitt I even left an extra line - I wasted a whole 10ms of your
precious scroll time - sorry about that
Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

I dunno Frank, top posting makes more sense to me too since you
frequently have to scroll down to read the stuff. But the practice
dates back to Early Usenet when posts had to slowly percolate through
the ill-maintained news servers. So it made a lot more sense to read
the posts then answer them chronologically.

As for why it is still done that way . . . who knows for sure? One
theory: it is "cool" to uphold the old standards like you were one of
the original geeks. Theory Two: geeks have more trouble adapting to
change than non-geeks. Theory three: None of the netiquette or FAQ
sites have been updated in a zillion years. Theory Four: modern folks
have such short attention spans that they can't possibly remember from
day to day what transpired the day before.

Take your pick. In the meantime bottom post so we don't have to have
the same old argument over and over.

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:30:30 +1300, "Frank" wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

::::Jim Mason:::: wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Theory Five: You get trolls bitching about it no matter WHICH way you post..
Screw it,I mix it up..sometimes top-post,sometimes bottom-post..

Deal with it.

Take your pick. In the meantime bottom post so we don't have to have
the same old argument over and over.

Indeed.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

I agree!

Frank wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

"Frank" wrote in message ...
I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out
what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time, as
us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

As with all things, there are reasons, both historic and practical ...

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

Arfa

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

On 16/01/2007 10:53 **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:
I agree!

Frank wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time
scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because
they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work
out what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time,
as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

Bottom posting never made any logical sense to me either. But rather
than get flamed, I just go along with it [bleat].

Bob
Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Each to their own Bob, but not me - I don't give a stuff about the whingers -
it is their problem not mine, and I do enjoy it when they get their knickers
into such a knot over such a small issue

Cheers

David

Bob Parker wrote:

Bottom posting never made any logical sense to me either. But rather
than get flamed, I just go along with it [bleat].

Bob

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Don Bowey wrote in
:

Bottom posters are polite people who are willing to conform to the
general wishes of those who frequent a board, even they are not really
conformists.

Some other people just like to crap in public as they make their
rounds. As with most assholes, they aren't welcome back to very many
places.

Does this mean that bottom posters post at the bottom to put a post up the
bottom of top posters who would otherwise crap on them, to cork them up,
perhaps? Logic is fun. Sadly, this logic might give top posters the
opportunity for more faggot jokes... I amuse me.

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

I guess the world is filled with sheep Don - just keep bleating away it doesn't
bother me - though I do sometimes wonder why the bottom posters are so lacking in
good manners

David

Don Bowey wrote:

Bottom posters are polite people who are willing to conform to the general
wishes of those who frequent a board, even they are not really conformists.

Some other people just like to crap in public as they make their rounds. As
with most assholes, they aren't welcome back to very many places.

Don

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Default top posters are MORONS

I know which I'd rather be ;-)

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

Frank wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time scrolling
down a page of crap

The 'crap' not being replied to can be trimmed.

looking for were the new message starts ?

Because the context is important.

Read up about inline posting.

Graham

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair

"Jonno" wrote in message
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:
I agree!

Frank wrote:

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message"
AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

So why the **** do bottom posting ******s want you to spend time
scrolling
down a page of crap looking for were the new message starts ? because
they
are thick, OK you might ask, why not remove the old message so the new
message appears at the top of the page, well that is one option, I only
include it so anyone who comes in half way down the thread can work out
what
is go on, how often does that happen, Not very often.

Get a life, stop wanking, stop bottom posting. Top posting saves time,
as us
more intelligent people seem to understand.

So do I.

what was that , i had to start reading from the top.

not seeing some posters Dave UK diy 4 August 29th 06 10:43 PM
One of our fellow posters has turned ill.... GlickFurn Home Repair 0 June 30th 06 04:57 AM
Google Posters EricP UK diy 54 June 8th 06 08:35 PM
Posters with VCF attachments Gunner Metalworking 2 February 10th 05 10:19 AM
Thanks to past posters Jaubert Home Ownership 2 August 31st 04 03:19 PM