Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: Older Zenith Module

Does anyone have a 9-468 module in their stock that they could part with?
This is the mainboard from a 9" set made in the late 80's. I can't seem to
locate a supplier who carries anything that far back.
Thanks.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 12, 1:08 pm, "Chris F." wrote:
Does anyone have a 9-468 module in their stock that they could part with?
This is the mainboard from a 9" set made in the late 80's. I can't seem to
locate a supplier who carries anything that far back.
Thanks.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address

I have one. It is a Zenith remanuf. The box has been opened, but it
is labeled "good, new". I was thinking $20 plus some shipping if you
want it. You can email my yahoo box "harristvappl".

David, on the Illinois prairie.