Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help locating a part.

RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
..0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Have you looked at DigiKey? Mouser? Allied?

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
ups.com...
RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
.0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

It has removed 18156 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
.0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

It appears that the specfic model in question that you have listed does
not match with the chassis number being listed. The D52W19B matches to
the ITC222 while the D52W19 matches with a different chassis, ATC222.

The deflection board is still available for both sets. What is the
actual RCA part number? Have you contacted your RCA field
representative for assistance in ordering individual components for a
set that looks like it was to be supported only to board level repair?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip kip is offline

I am sure you could make one up and get at least within 2 - 3 % done it
many times.

kip
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
news
Have you looked at DigiKey? Mouser? Allied?

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
ups.com...
RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
.0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

It has removed 18156 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Dani wrote:
RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
.0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

Did you check with Electrosonic?
Regards
Lee