Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip kip is offline

Default Help locating a part.

I am sure you could make one up and get at least within 2 - 3 % done it
many times.

kip
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
news
Have you looked at DigiKey? Mouser? Allied?

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
ups.com...
RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at
work, & don't have the part # !!
.0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available.
It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I
think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or
Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

It has removed 18156 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!