Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can you find Prima??

Thanks, Ken, but I tried the site below.....the same one I always use,
but can't get an E-Mail, or call back, or even a human on the phone!

http://www.primaamerica.com/support.asp

I do warranty work for Prima out of B.C., Canada, & have been many
weeks trying to get a hold of them, by E-Mail, & phone! Anyone doing
their waranty, & having the same trouble? I can call them on two phone
lines at the same time, & not ever get a human, no call backs, or
answered E-Mails! I MUST get my programmed EEPROMS, & CPU's from them,
& can't get them elsewhere! Are they going out of business? I'm soon
going to have to drop them as a warranty company! Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:

Thanks, Ken, but I tried the site below.....the same one I always use,
but can't get an E-Mail, or call back, or even a human on the phone!

http://www.primaamerica.com/support.asp

I do warranty work for Prima out of B.C., Canada, & have been many
weeks trying to get a hold of them, by E-Mail, & phone! Anyone doing
their waranty, & having the same trouble? I can call them on two phone
lines at the same time, & not ever get a human, no call backs, or
answered E-Mails! I MUST get my programmed EEPROMS, & CPU's from them,
& can't get them elsewhere! Are they going out of business? I'm soon
going to have to drop them as a warranty company! Thanks, Dani.

http://www.primaamerica.com/support.asp refers you to another company
at:
http://www.pwwservice.com/ which states:

All warranty and service requests for Prima products are covered with
assistance from PWW Services, a North American servicing company.

You can access their customer support website by clicking on the above
link or dialing toll free: 1-888-474-2314 or email at (Email address is
on referred web page).

If you don't see the referral to PAW Services on
http://www.primaamerica.com/support.asp you need to clear your cache
memory on your browser to show the current page.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Prima ...can anyone get a hold of them??? Dani Electronics Repair 1 December 6th 06 08:09 PM
Plazma T.V. by Prima. Dani Electronics Repair 1 September 7th 06 12:11 AM
Prima Plazma T.V. Dani Electronics Repair 0 August 31st 06 03:12 PM
prima q2770 Dani Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 06 03:25 PM
Potterton Prima F 40 fault Mani UK diy 4 February 22nd 05 12:30 PM