Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Lexmark Z33

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.
Thank you.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

tkbirdie ha escrito:

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.
Thank you.

How many pages long is your coursework? Most ink cartridges get empty
after printing 150- 200 pages.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"tkbirdie" wrote in message
ups.com...

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Nine pages long. The previous one was the same - nine pages. Could
the cartridge dried up already or the ink finished?

lsmartino wrote:

tkbirdie ha escrito:

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.
Thank you.

How many pages long is your coursework? Most ink cartridges get empty
after printing 150- 200 pages.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"tkbirdie" wrote in message
ups.com...

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

I noticed this post because I had a Lexmark Z33 before my present
printer. It cost me £30 in Staples. The print head got blocked after
about 3 months. I threw the damn thing away and bought a Canon ip4200.

This is an ultra-cheap, ultra-low quality printer. Do not waste a lot
of time and/or money on it.

Lexmark X-83 printer Charlie East Electronics Repair 0 September 18th 06 11:36 PM
OT-Lexmark with WindowsXP BillP UK diy 7 April 21st 06 04:36 PM
Lexmark Optra C - Paperjam Alister Fiend Electronics Repair 5 January 30th 06 09:18 PM
Lexmark question! Rono Electronics Repair 2 March 14th 05 08:00 PM
Schematic for Lexmark Z42 Nathan Gutman Electronics Repair 8 October 1st 03 01:56 AM