DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lexmark Z33 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/184669-lexmark-z33.html)

tkbirdie December 3rd 06 07:54 PM

Lexmark Z33

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.
Thank you.

lsmartino December 3rd 06 08:39 PM

Lexmark Z33

tkbirdie ha escrito:

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.
Thank you.

How many pages long is your coursework? Most ink cartridges get empty
after printing 150- 200 pages.

Homer J Simpson December 3rd 06 09:03 PM

Lexmark Z33

ups.com...

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

tkbirdie December 4th 06 07:36 AM

Lexmark Z33

Nine pages long. The previous one was the same - nine pages. Could
the cartridge dried up already or the ink finished?

tkbirdie ha escrito:

[email protected] December 4th 06 08:52 AM

Lexmark Z33

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"tkbirdie" wrote in message
ups.com...

I have a Lexmark Z33. I replaced the ink a couple of weeks ago and I
printed my coursework fine. I have not printed much since. Now, it just
keeps printing blank pages. I have removed and reinstalled the printer.
I have turned it off and back on again. I cleaned the cartridges as
stated on the Lexmark website. It did not work. I need to print my
coursework before tomorrow.
I hope there is someone who can help me.

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

I noticed this post because I had a Lexmark Z33 before my present
printer. It cost me £30 in Staples. The print head got blocked after
about 3 months. I threw the damn thing away and bought a Canon ip4200.

This is an ultra-cheap, ultra-low quality printer. Do not waste a lot
of time and/or money on it.