Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default any new idea on repair

i had completed diploma in electronic would like have share your
experence with me and provide me some idea about monitor, tv set ,
radio , dvd ,mps, players, and about mobile of different types. can
you help and provide me plans how make my house on solar electricity
all household componet help me

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

how make my house on solar electricity

Don't even consider it. It's a con.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Eeyore wrote:

wrote:

how make my house on solar electricity

Don't even consider it. It's a con.

It's not a con, it's just not worth it. If you have no source of electricity,
no availability of fuel for a generator, or are very rich and don't mind
spending a lot of money with no return on your investment, it's an option.

Wind and water power are much cheaper, but you need to have a source of
almost constant wind or water.

Solar electricity is expensive not only because it requires very expensive
equipment to generate the electricity, it requires a large investment in
batteries to store it. The batteries must be protected from heat and cold,
have relatively short lives, etc.

You also need the Sun which is not easy to get.

The farther north (or south) of the equator you are, the shorter the days
are in the winter, which means less charging time and longer battery drain.
You also loose power on cloudy days, solar heaters don't work well when it
rains, and so on. The collectors need to be cleaned often, a small amount
of dust reduces efficency dramaticaly.

The Sun travels across the sky from east to west at the equator. This means
that fixed arrays only get exposed for a relatively short time. The farther
away from the equator, the path becomes south-east to south-west (or
if you are below the equator, north-east to north-west), but unless you
are very near a pole, it's still a wide transit. Self positioning
solar cell arrays are available, but they are far more expensive,
far more complex and far more prone to damage.

Solar heating is far cheaper and easier than electricity.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel
N3OWJ/4X1GM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...

i had completed diploma in electronic would like have share your
experence with me and provide me some idea about monitor, tv set ,
radio , dvd ,mps, players, and about mobile of different types. can
you help and provide me plans how make my house on solar electricity
all household componet help me

Discos don't open till after dark
And it ain't till twelve till the party really starts
And I always had to be home by ten
Right before the fun was about to begin
Crowds of people lined up inside and out
Just one reason, to rock the house
But in the day time the streets was clear
You couldn't find a good freak anywhere, 'cause
[Chorus]
The freaks come out at night
The freaks come out at night
The freaks come out at night
(the freaks come out)
The freaks come out at night

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

thinks Goffrey
there is power failier in our town so i though these thinks could work
better than a chargeable batterie for 2 to 3 hour but our electriacity
shut alternate days and around four to six hours a day so i mait
though if their is any other option onit so i was think about solor
electricity i got many mail's but your mails was good my approch was
not so good i am not touch with computer because of new user . i will
get in touch with you

regards & best wishes
hiten