Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall AVT150

Hi. Just wondering if anybody has dealt with one of these. The
power output chips keep blowing on it so I assume that I should
start looking for the fault on the power supply board. The only
problem is, I have no circuit diagram for it. Could anyone point
the area I should be looking at. Any help would be very gratefully
accepted.

Ant

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

(Raged) wrote in news:ukq2h.147446$3D1.29167
@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

I have no circuit diagram for it.

http://www.schematicconnection.com says they will sell you the schematic
for $10.