Junior Member

Default Marshall G80R CD

I'm looking for a schematic for a G80R CD amp. The amp blows fuses the instant it is turned on. When I checked the circuit board for any burned out components and noticed there is nothing in the C1, C2 position. Any help?
tempus fugit

That's probably not your problem. I've seen this before too - it's probably
cheaper to make a board that can be used in a bunch of different amps and
put the parts in as necessary. It seems highly unlikely that the amp would
have worked at all were it actually mising components.

--
redamp75