Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wirin diagram for White Knight WK427 dryer

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed all the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Thanks

--
Chris Lewis

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no
dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed all
the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things - in
library use only.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no
dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed all
the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things - in
library use only.

I'm guessing from your response you are in the US. I am in the UK and our
library is crap and has no such useful stuff!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Christopher Lewis" wrote in message

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no
dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed all
the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things - in
library use only.

I'm guessing from your response you are in the US. I am in the UK and our
library is crap and has no such useful stuff!

I've put stuff like that back together, but it depends on the 'features'. A
simple timed drier is pretty easy, but if it detects moisture or has other
complex features you are probably SOL.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Christopher Lewis" wrote in message

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no
dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed
all the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things -
in library use only.

I'm guessing from your response you are in the US. I am in the UK and
our library is crap and has no such useful stuff!

I've put stuff like that back together, but it depends on the 'features'.
A simple timed drier is pretty easy, but if it detects moisture or has
other complex features you are probably SOL.

OK what is SOL? I have had a bit of experience with this sort of thing
myself. Its basically got a timer, high/low settings(which is just 1 or 2
elements on) some king of water sensor gadget and the usual door switches
etc.

I manages to find the manufacturer today and got a e-mail from them saying
if I send them the model code (different to the model number on the front)
they will forward me the service manuals and wiring schematics

Should be sorted by tomorrow night!

Thanks

Chris

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Christopher Lewis" wrote in message

OK what is SOL?

**** Out of Luck.

I have had a bit of experience with this sort of thing myself. Its
basically got a timer, high/low settings(which is just 1 or 2 elements on)
some king of water sensor gadget and the usual door switches etc.

OK. I would try to treat the dryness sensor as a 'lump' and deal with
everything else which is easier.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Christopher Lewis" wrote in message

OK what is SOL?

**** Out of Luck.

I have had a bit of experience with this sort of thing myself. Its
basically got a timer, high/low settings(which is just 1 or 2 elements
on) some king of water sensor gadget and the usual door switches etc.

OK. I would try to treat the dryness sensor as a 'lump' and deal with
everything else which is easier.

Yeah I will do. Fortunately that part still has the connections on its just
the connections to the back of the timer, high/low switch and also some
terminal block on the back panel to join it all up.

Thanks again for your help.

--
Chris Lewis

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:51:04 GMT "Homer J Simpson"
wrote in Message id: Y3q1h.38440$P7.35728@edtnps89:

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things - in
library use only.

I thought you lived in Springfield?