Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Christopher Lewis Christopher Lewis is offline

Default Wirin diagram for White Knight WK427 dryer

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"Christopher Lewis" wrote in message

Has anyone got a schematic for the above dryer I can have. We have no
dryer
and have been given one that someone attempted to repair but removed
all the
wiring connections and got confused. After that they bought a new one.

Central city library here has repair manuals for all sorts of things -
in library use only.

I'm guessing from your response you are in the US. I am in the UK and
our library is crap and has no such useful stuff!

I've put stuff like that back together, but it depends on the 'features'.
A simple timed drier is pretty easy, but if it detects moisture or has
other complex features you are probably SOL.

OK what is SOL? I have had a bit of experience with this sort of thing
myself. Its basically got a timer, high/low settings(which is just 1 or 2
elements on) some king of water sensor gadget and the usual door switches
etc.

I manages to find the manufacturer today and got a e-mail from them saying
if I send them the model code (different to the model number on the front)
they will forward me the service manuals and wiring schematics

Should be sorted by tomorrow night!

Thanks

Chris