Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Philips 25PT4323 / 11 (L6.2) Service mode?

How could I enter to service mode in Philips 25PT4323/11 (L6.2) -TV?

I've googled for that, didn't got specific instructions for this model,
but only some "for most Philipses" -instructions, which is to press
062596 and then i+. There was also instructed to try to include any
number not included in the code after the first 0. There was also said
that the speed of inputting the presses matters. But I didn't get into
service mode. Does anyone here know?

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Top-posted replies will be ignored.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Simoc wrote:
How could I enter to service mode in Philips 25PT4323/11 (L6.2) -TV?

I've googled for that, didn't got specific instructions for this model,
but only some "for most Philipses" -instructions, which is to press
062596 and then i+. There was also instructed to try to include any
number not included in the code after the first 0. There was also said
that the speed of inputting the presses matters. But I didn't get into
service mode. Does anyone here know?

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Top-posted replies will be ignored.

try highlandelectrix site.
BTW, whats up with the set?
-B.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

b wrote:
try highlandelectrix site.

Didn't find there, but thanks for that however... But got the
"solution" from a finnish electronics group.

BTW, whats up with the set?

The story goes: I found the set as tossed next to the thrash can, I
picked it up, one ceramic cap shorted, changed it, --- working! And
then I measured ESRs of all electrolytics and changed bad ones, like I
usually do always when I do any repair for years old devices. Then I
noticed that the picture is a little too big to fit to the screen.
....And the final solution I got on the finnish group was...the picture
adjustments are done by trimpots, not by microcontroller x-)

--
Top-posting prohibited.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

This is one of the models list as needing a special setup remote. I'll
get you the number of the remote to order from Philips. This remote is
a series of letter keys along with number keys that go to arounf 28.
To enter setup I believe it's A-26 and A-24 to exit. More details when
I'm back in shop tomarro.