Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Simoc Simoc is offline

Default Philips 25PT4323 / 11 (L6.2) Service mode?

b wrote:
try highlandelectrix site.

Didn't find there, but thanks for that however... But got the
"solution" from a finnish electronics group.

BTW, whats up with the set?

The story goes: I found the set as tossed next to the thrash can, I
picked it up, one ceramic cap shorted, changed it, --- working! And
then I measured ESRs of all electrolytics and changed bad ones, like I
usually do always when I do any repair for years old devices. Then I
noticed that the picture is a little too big to fit to the screen.
....And the final solution I got on the finnish group was...the picture
adjustments are done by trimpots, not by microcontroller x-)

--
Top-posting prohibited.