Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung CW-29Z308T problems, fuzzy screen

I have bought CW-29Z308T and have some problems with screen display. It
displays fuzzy, i tried to do something on service menu but no effect.
Can someone tell me what could be wrong or how can i fix this. Is there
any possibility to fix this using service menu ??

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Blurry? Focus problem
Fuzzy? May be signal problem.
A bit more information regarding your specific symptoms.
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have bought CW-29Z308T and have some problems with screen display. It
displays fuzzy, i tried to do something on service menu but no effect.
Can someone tell me what could be wrong or how can i fix this. Is there
any possibility to fix this using service menu ??

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Screen has very good focus, but for example when face is making slowly
move then it loose focus and make ghost effect. It looks like picture
is digitally processed, has little squares, something like Divx. I
tried to turn off any digital effects but no changes. Only when i
truning on DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) ghost effect seems to
intensificate. Maybe changing some values in service menu can fix this
problem, but dont know what mostly means.
Thanks for respond.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

By the way, signal has very good condition, i`m using AV device. When
using air antenna ghost effect is not so visible. It could be caused by
noises.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Can someone tell me what means options in service menu ?? f.e. ABL
MODE, TNR Enable etc.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Time to buy a service manual before flacking the set completely by
inaccurate settings? Eh. If you are unsure of the meanings in service manu
then maybe you should not be there?? At least write down the paremetre
values and locations before changing any of them!
wrote in message
oups.com...
Can someone tell me what means options in service menu ?? f.e. ABL
MODE, TNR Enable etc.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ok, i had all this options write down, np to back to default values.
You see, service maunal i have nothing tell about meaning options (or
maybe i need other service manual). So i think its better to do
something than sitting and waiting for samsung company, which propably
will not fix this problem. I dont know how with Samsung in other
countries. What do i need is to know what this shortcuts in service
menu means. Have you got any service manual for this model ?? I have
only manual with service menu, no any explaination about meaning. The
most wanted meaning a ABL Mode, ABL TH, AKB Time, S - ABL, P - ABL,
VSU, H_EHT comp, V_EHT comp, PIN EHT comp, AFC EHT comp, TNR Enable,
LTI Enale, CTI BW, CTI LP, CTI Gain, CTI Coring, IF Comp Filter,
DHYAPRESC, DHCAPRESC, Neg peaking, DCE Gain, CORBP, SVM RW, SVM Delay,
SVM Coring, SVM Gain, SVM C_Gain, VCR Mode Cnt, SLLTHD, SLLTHDV,
THRSEL, LPCDEL, AM_Prescale. There is much more, but mostly i know what
they mean.

Regards

P.S. I plug PC using S-Video or Composite video and there was no ghost
effect (speccialy when .using S-Video, composite had a very very little
ghost effect).

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

ABL Mode, ABL TH, AKB Time, S - ABL, P - ABL,
VSU, H_EHT comp, V_EHT comp, PIN EHT comp, AFC EHT comp, TNR Enable,
LTI Enale, CTI BW, CTI LP, CTI Gain, CTI Coring, IF Comp Filter,
DHYAPRESC, DHCAPRESC, Neg peaking, DCE Gain, CORBP, SVM RW, SVM Delay,
SVM Coring, SVM Gain, SVM C_Gain, VCR Mode Cnt, SLLTHD, SLLTHDV,
THRSEL, LPCDEL, AM_Prescale. There is much more, but mostly i know what
they mean.

You may find these terms used and explained in other service manuals.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Homer J Simpson wrote:
You may find these terms used and explained in other service manuals.

Can you give me some urls ?? I tried to find some others manuals but
didnt find any special.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Found some clues http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353081