Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tony822@wp.pl is offline

Default Samsung CW-29Z308T problems, fuzzy screen

Ok, i had all this options write down, np to back to default values.
You see, service maunal i have nothing tell about meaning options (or
maybe i need other service manual). So i think its better to do
something than sitting and waiting for samsung company, which propably
will not fix this problem. I dont know how with Samsung in other
countries. What do i need is to know what this shortcuts in service
menu means. Have you got any service manual for this model ?? I have
only manual with service menu, no any explaination about meaning. The
most wanted meaning a ABL Mode, ABL TH, AKB Time, S - ABL, P - ABL,
VSU, H_EHT comp, V_EHT comp, PIN EHT comp, AFC EHT comp, TNR Enable,
LTI Enale, CTI BW, CTI LP, CTI Gain, CTI Coring, IF Comp Filter,
DHYAPRESC, DHCAPRESC, Neg peaking, DCE Gain, CORBP, SVM RW, SVM Delay,
SVM Coring, SVM Gain, SVM C_Gain, VCR Mode Cnt, SLLTHD, SLLTHDV,
THRSEL, LPCDEL, AM_Prescale. There is much more, but mostly i know what
they mean.

Regards

P.S. I plug PC using S-Video or Composite video and there was no ghost
effect (speccialy when .using S-Video, composite had a very very little
ghost effect).