Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Canon Pixma iP - 1500 error

Hi , could some one help me with my printer Canon Pixma iP1500 ?
my problem is , this printer won't printed anything , it's just turn on
with the lamp color changing from green to orange , my friends told me
that i need the utility software to solved this problem .
so is there someone can tell me where could i found a utility software
like that .
thank you for any suggestion .

( agus waluyo )

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hi , could some one help me with my printer Canon Pixma iP1500 ?
my problem is , this printer won't printed anything , it's just turn on
with the lamp color changing from green to orange , my friends told me
that i need the utility software to solved this problem .
so is there someone can tell me where could i found a utility software
like that .
thank you for any suggestion .

( agus waluyo )
I have an IP4000 and with that any faults are indicated by a sequence of coloured flashes of the indicator lamp. Your IP1500 is probably similar. Check for faultfinding in the user manual.

Canon are very good for customer help and their site gives lots of help. You can download any or all of the software from them here.

http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010092.asp