Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Were to post SLA charger schematic?

I just had to repair a PowerSonic (Model PSC-121250-A) 12v SLA battery
charger. (big black wall-wart with 2 LED's and a 5-terminal barrier strip)
In the process I traced out the circuit, and drew up a schematic (And fixed
the problem!). I have a feeling the the same circuit, with changed
component values, is used in many of their SLA charges. Is there some
website that collects and posts these types of schematics? Or does anyone
need this?

Ken

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"zack" wrote in
:

post to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ken Moffett" wrote in message
I just had to repair a PowerSonic (Model PSC-121250-A) 12v SLA
battery charger. (big black wall-wart with 2 LED's and a 5-terminal
barrier

strip)
In the process I traced out the circuit, and drew up a schematic (And

fixed
the problem!). I have a feeling the the same circuit, with changed
component values, is used in many of their SLA charges. Is there some
website that collects and posts these types of schematics? Or does
anyone need this?

Ken

Zack,

I was hoping for someplace more permanent. A.B.S.C. postings get wiped from
most news servers pretty quickly. But I'll do that anyway.
Thanks

Ken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ken Moffett wrote:

I was hoping for someplace more permanent. A.B.S.C. postings get wiped from
most news servers pretty quickly. But I'll do that anyway.

Doesn't RR still provide you with a small free web space?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
:

Ken Moffett wrote:

I was hoping for someplace more permanent. A.B.S.C. postings get
wiped from most news servers pretty quickly. But I'll do that
anyway.

Doesn't RR still provide you with a small free web space?

I was looking for some existing web site that maintained comercial
schematics, so it would be a likely place to look. My RR space isn't noted
for it's vast compilation of schematics.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
:

Ken Moffett wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
:

Ken Moffett wrote:

I was hoping for someplace more permanent. A.B.S.C. postings get
wiped from most news servers pretty quickly. But I'll do that
anyway.

Doesn't RR still provide you with a small free web space?

I was looking for some existing web site that maintained comercial
schematics, so it would be a likely place to look. My RR space isn't
noted for it's vast compilation of schematics.

Do they still only give you 5 MB of space? I moved to Earthlink,
and
get eight 10 MB spaces with my broadband account. You can get a free
web space from lots of places. I have 100 MB at
http://www.terrell.150m.com They give you a choice of a banner ad per
page, or pop ups. I chose the banner ad.

I was being facetious about my RR space. I can't find anything that says
I have any, other than for my email. How did you access it?

Ken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ken Moffett wrote:

I was being facetious about my RR space. I can't find anything that says
I have any, other than for my email. How did you access it?

Ken

I no longer have a RR account, so I can't log into the right pages,
but here is some information: http://www.rr.com/rdrun/ They use your
e-mail address as part of the website name.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida