Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Photocopy without fusing the toner to paper

I wonder if anyone could provide any advice.

I want to use the copier in a novel way to help put images on ceramics.
To do this I need to get the image out without the toner being fused to
the paper, I can then transfer the toner to the clay and after firing
the image appears!

I have disconnected the power to the heat roller but then the copier
refuses to work.
The copier is an old AEG Olympia Omega 1210Z.
I'm sure there must be a way of overriding this failsafe device but
have not been able to work it out so far.

I would really appreciate it if anyone had any ideas how i could do
this.

PSA Sand Paper Leon Woodworking 18 May 29th 05 03:48 PM
Scrunched Paper on Canon PC-20 Copier frank1492 Home Repair 1 February 14th 05 09:43 PM
OT - "Static Cling" in printer paper? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 January 10th 05 08:24 PM
Savin (Ricoh) SLP416c Color Laser not transfering all toner Eric Kotz Electronics Repair 3 June 7th 04 02:26 PM
Run on toilet paper predicted Stormin Mormon Home Repair 12 October 30th 03 07:48 PM