Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Please Help! 4 bulb antique floor lap wiring

I have my great grandmothers 4 bulb floor lamp that has started to make
crackling noises in the upper bulb. I would like to rewire all ends. It
has me lost as to which wire goes where. Ok.... I also didnt write down
everything ( or map it) while taking it apart. :{ Big Mistake!

The 3 lower bulbs connect to the lower turning switch. Turn once for one
light on, turn again for 2 lights on, turn again for 3 lights on at
once, turn again and all off. The switch has a black, blue and, red wire
coming from it.

The upper turning switch is just your basic off and on, but was wired
thru the the lower wiring.

I would truly appreciate ANY help on rewiring this properly. A diagram
or drawing would make the most sense to me, but any info would really help.

Thank you in advance.....If I havent made anything clear please ask.

Sincerely,

Tracy