Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where can I buy solar pannels for my electric/hybrid car?

Where can I buy solar pannels for my electric/hybrid car?

http://groups.google.ca/group/electricvehicle

Where can I buy some sollar pannels to put on the roof or on the hood
of a car?

The car I have right now, is a total junk. It's a gas and it's totally
sluggish, plus it's old so it smells like ****.

I'm seriously thinking about buying an electric vehicle or a used
hybrid so I can save up on some money. I'm totally broke and I'm
unemployed most of the time. But I have ten or so grand I can spend
from credit if I can put it into something as a callateral that I can
show to the bank, which an electric or hybrid hevicle is perfect
because it barely depreciated or at least depreciates a lot less that
ICE cars. Plus me being broke doesn't help at all with the gass prices,
I can berely afford to drive at all with a car, but I can have an
electric vehicle as long as it has some extra solar pannels and some
extra batteries, which is ok for me in terms of finances because they
will be covered by the low interest loan, easy money.

I'm so f*&#$ng broke it's not even funny. I'll take any way it takes to
save money. With solar pannels, I'm saving like 10% on gas
automatically, plus it's free because the bank covers it, as long as a
keep up a good credit. I don't care if it's sticking out or anything,
as long as it's huge and big and get's me the juice. I'm desperate, I
need to get from point A to point B.

http://groups.google.ca/group/electricvehicle

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
[...]

Wal Mart...low prices every day.

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
[...]

This has to be a joke...

Solar panels are very pricey, much more than it would cost to buy a
decent used motorcycle or scooter.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

James Sweet wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Hi...

Wouldn't it be better to put a big windmill generator on top of the
car?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ZtdCg.354883$iF6.71510@pd7tw2no,
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Solar panels are very pricey, much more than it would cost to buy a
decent used motorcycle or scooter.

Hi...

Wouldn't it be better to put a big windmill generator on top of the
car?

Yup - and then when you drive the car fast it would charge the battery.

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Lee is offline

James Sweet wrote:
wrote:
[...]

James.... I think he suffering from the heat wave we have had here in
Canada! g
Regards
Lee in Toronto

OT ? Solar panels Will they get cheaper? wig UK diy 12 June 5th 05 06:33 PM
Solar Film Update 1 [email protected] Home Ownership 2 May 7th 05 03:09 AM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil? Gunner Metalworking 551 March 7th 04 11:48 PM