Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default CIRCUITMAKER 2000

I have a copy of Circuitmaker 2000 software which I use for board
layout. The problem I have is that it won't always generate the drill
file! I does the gerber layers ok but sometimes drill and tool files
are empty. Fortunately, the layouts are simple and board house hasn't
objected to adding this to job for me but it is very annoying that it
doesn't work. FORGET any customer support. There isn't ANY. There
wasn't much when I bought the package and now that Altium has taken
over they don't even acknowledge it or even answer emails. Another $600
down the crapper to software houses! Any help from someone that has
experienced this or has a suggestion would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ee_design wrote:

I have a copy of Circuitmaker 2000 software which I use for board
layout. The problem I have is that it won't always generate the drill
file! I does the gerber layers ok but sometimes drill and tool files
are empty. Fortunately, the layouts are simple and board house hasn't
objected to adding this to job for me but it is very annoying that it
doesn't work. FORGET any customer support. There isn't ANY. There
wasn't much when I bought the package and now that Altium has taken
over they don't even acknowledge it or even answer emails. Another $600
down the crapper to software houses! Any help from someone that has
experienced this or has a suggestion would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Import the file into Protel or backwards into Autotrax available on
their website www.altium.com

Andrew