Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default toshiba laptop batterys. starting from 6$ /3.5£

Hello, I have these batterys from toshiba. They are for laptops toshiba
satellite, tecra and more others. I sell them for 5 euro (6$ dollars /
3.5£ pounds ) or the newest for 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £
pounds). Shipment will be about 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £ pounds).
For elsewhere in the word.
you can pay by bank, with cash in letter, using credit card / paypal.

Tanks

Emal:

PA 2404
PA 2403 E
PA 2410 U
PA 2413 U R
PA 2420 U
PA 2429 U
PA 2435 U
PA 2437 U
PA 2439 U
PA 2445 U
PA 2485 U
PA 2453 E
PA 2483 U
PA 2487 RN
PA 2510 U
PA 2490 U
PA 2492 U R
PA 3031 U
PA 3055 U - 1BRS
PA 8705 U R
PA 8708 U R
PA 8725 U
PA 8712 U

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hello, I have these batterys from toshiba. They are for laptops toshiba
satellite, tecra and more others. I sell them for 5 euro (6$ dollars /
3.5£ pounds ) or the newest for 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £
pounds). Shipment will be about 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £ pounds).
For elsewhere in the word.
you can pay by bank, with cash in letter, using credit card / paypal.

My past experience with Toshiba betteries suggest that they may be only
good as boat ballast if not used for awhile.

COULD happen.BUT NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT.
THE ONLY THINK THAT i KNOW THAT ABOUT 80% OF PERSONS THAT BUY THESE
BATTTERYS WRITE ME SAYNG TANKS AND SIMILARS. WHAN YOU TAKE A BATTERY
WITH 1 HOUR - 2 HOURS FOR 6 DOLLARS, INSTAD OF 80-100 $ FOR THE
ORIGINAL AND NEW TOSHIBA, YOU COULD BE HAPPY

Laptop has problem starting after charging MimsyBoro Electronics Repair 2 February 23rd 06 06:58 PM
Laptop won't turn on Peter Allen Electronics Repair 15 December 8th 04 04:39 PM
Toshiba 5105-s501 Laptop (or similar) Parts Wanted Joe Colella Electronics Repair 0 June 6th 04 04:20 AM
HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Toshiba laptop power problem Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Electronics Repair 1 July 16th 03 07:50 PM