Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default toshiba laptop batterys. starting from 6$/3.5£

writes:

Hello, I have these batterys from toshiba. They are for laptops toshiba
satellite, tecra and more others. I sell them for 5 euro (6$ dollars /
3.5£ pounds ) or the newest for 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £
pounds). Shipment will be about 15 euro (18 $dollars - 10 £ pounds).
For elsewhere in the word.
you can pay by bank, with cash in letter, using credit card / paypal.

My past experience with Toshiba betteries suggest that they may be only
good as boat ballast if not used for awhile.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:
http://www.repairfaq.org/