Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Goldenshuttle

Default how 2 Reset EPROM

Hay guys
plz read very carefully:
I have posted this topic before....

Some of you gave me some useful replies.

When I replied to thank them, I mis-typed, (or made a Typing mistake)
I was typnig (( people (such) as you make google groups worth
it))....instead of such ( I typed suck, or suk..not sure )...I am
sorry, coz I did not look at the spelling before posting...

I shall accept the angry replies.....but just wanted U guys 2 know,
that all I wanted 2 do is thank you.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Pooh Bear

Goldenshuttle wrote:

Hay guys
plz read very carefully:
I have posted this topic before....

Some of you gave me some useful replies.

When I replied to thank them, I mis-typed, (or made a Typing mistake)
I was typnig (( people (such) as you make google groups worth
it))....instead of such ( I typed suck, or suk..not sure )...I am
sorry, coz I did not look at the spelling before posting...

I shall accept the angry replies.....but just wanted U guys 2 know,
that all I wanted 2 do is thank you.

Use of phone texting style shorthand is frowned upon in Usenet.

You also probably annoyed most ppl by calling this place 'Google groups' too.
This has nothing whatever to do with Google which only offers an inferior
interface to *Usenet*.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Did it all work out for you anyway ?

Graham