Electronics (alt.electronics)

Steve Lewinsky

Default 2532 EPROM to 2732 EPROM

I am trying to insert a 2732 EPROM into a location where a 2532 currently
should exist. I have programmed a 2732 EPROM with the appropriate code. I am
sure that I can install this with a few pins changed, but I can't seem to
get it right.
Here is what I did
All the pins are identical except the following:
2532 socket. 2732 EPROM
pin 18 --------- 21
pin 20 --------- 18
pin 21 --------- 20

Has anyone done this type of adapter?

Brian Gregory [UK]

"Steve Lewinsky" wrote in message
I am trying to insert a 2732 EPROM into a location where a 2532 currently
should exist. I have programmed a 2732 EPROM with the appropriate code. I
am sure that I can install this with a few pins changed, but I can't seem
to get it right.
Here is what I did
All the pins are identical except the following:
2532 socket. 2732 EPROM
pin 18 --------- 21
pin 20 --------- 18
pin 21 --------- 20

Has anyone done this type of adapter?

This is what think you need:

2532 socket 2732 EPROM

21 (VPP)-----------not used
GND 0V ----------- 20 (/OE)

Obviously you can use pin 12 for GND 0V.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.