Posted to sci.electronics.repair
oldfogie

Default Speaker connector/terminal

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...e/IM000176.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...e/IM000177.jpg

I need to replace the speaker terminal block on a JVC SXPW33 subwoofer, and
so far haven't been able to find the right replacement. Link to picture of
both sides above.
The most important thing that it must have is the top side fits in a 1 inch
cutout, with a mounting screw on each side.
Please let me know if you know where this may be obtained.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

"oldfogie" wrote in message
.. .
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...e/IM000176.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...e/IM000177.jpg

I need to replace the speaker terminal block on a JVC SXPW33 subwoofer, and
so far haven't been able to find the right replacement. Link to picture of
both sides above.
The most important thing that it must have is the top side fits in a 1 inch
cutout, with a mounting screw on each side.
Please let me know if you know where this may be obtained.

Check these out... The size might not be exactly what you want, but they
probably close. Might be able to make them work.

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...ERMINALS_.html
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.co...?number=G13930

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
oldfogie wrote:
I need to replace the speaker terminal block on a JVC SXPW33 subwoofer,
and so far haven't been able to find the right replacement. Link to
picture of both sides above.

Silly question, but have you tried JVC?

--
*Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.