Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Boozo

Default Service code for TEAC 68 cm TV

Is there a service code to get into my TEAC 68 cm TV?
It's a "EU68ST" model.

Thanks for any info.

Regards Boozo.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Papa_J

Very probably in the Service Manual Available from the manufacturer, it is
the "Service Only" data you are trying to access, correct?
The local TEAC Service Facility may have the information, but having them
part with it may become a bit dicey. Cheers