Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung LCD TV problem,LN-R268W

I am looking at an LN-R268w, chassis RE26UO that I received in a
wholesale lot.
Problem is it will have intermittent audio and tuner. It seems to
happen more after warm up. It seem logical to think a common voltage
could be an issue.

You can power it off than back on and it may be fine or switch to no
audio. The first time I powered it on it had no audio, than after
setting the power on/off chime to on audio worked.

I cannot found a bad connection and tapping or flexing main board has
no effect.
Does anybody know if this could be a firmware issue. Manufacture date
is Oct 2005, is it possible to get samsung wty without a proof of
purchase.
Thanks,
Karl K

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Time to buy the service literature, if any is available, and start actual
diagnostic testing on the item.
"Mike Berger" wrote in message
If you got it in a wholesale lot, it's possible it was already
replaced under warranty and the manufacturer considered it scrapped.