Posted to sci.electronics.repair
crazy frog

Default troll on wheels

take a look at this everyone
JOHN FIELDS on his bike
click below

http://tinyurl.com/pepnb

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey

On 5/30/06 8:44 PM, in article
, "crazy frog"
wrote:

take a look at this everyone
JOHN FIELDS on his bike
click below

http://tinyurl.com/pepnb

I suspect you really are crazy. I know you're a useless fool.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
crazy frog

and another troll

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 5/30/06 8:44 PM, in article
, "crazy frog"
wrote:

take a look at this everyone
JOHN FIELDS on his bike
click below

http://tinyurl.com/pepnb

I suspect you really are crazy. I know you're a useless fool.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ian field

Default flush the frog down the bog

"crazy frog" wrote in message
u...
and another troll

Apparently everyone's a troll except froggy nomates!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
crazy frog

but the dor is open

"ian field" wrote in message

"crazy frog" wrote in message
u...
and another troll

Apparently everyone's a troll except froggy nomates!

Field guide to forum trolls Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 May 11th 05 01:22 AM
unwanted guest Kathy Home Repair 132 February 6th 05 03:41 PM
Cell Phones Microwave Cancer MilkyWhy Home Repair 8 January 30th 05 09:44 PM
Friend Blames Me for House Fire indago Home Repair 47 January 14th 04 11:27 AM