Posted to sci.electronics.repair
RJPO

Default tv+vcr vcrplus+ goldstar shutdown after 5 secs

My tv has integrated a vcr, the model is vcrplus+ goldstar, i change
some filters to better the image. The image has been improved but my tv
shutdown after 5 secs. Anybody can help me?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sofie

probably a jammed vcr mechanism, bad belt, bad mode switch, bad reel motion
sensors, or ????
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie