DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tv+vcr vcrplus+ goldstar shutdown after 5 secs (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/161711-tv-vcr-vcrplus-goldstar-shutdown-after-5-secs.html)

RJPO May 16th 06 06:51 PM

tv+vcr vcrplus+ goldstar shutdown after 5 secs

My tv has integrated a vcr, the model is vcrplus+ goldstar, i change
some filters to better the image. The image has been improved but my tv
shutdown after 5 secs. Anybody can help me?

sofie May 17th 06 07:53 PM

tv+vcr vcrplus+ goldstar shutdown after 5 secs

probably a jammed vcr mechanism, bad belt, bad mode switch, bad reel motion
sensors, or ????
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie