Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy

Default Spin Cycle Front Loading Washing Machine starts and stops..

I just got a new LG Tromm WM2277CW Front Loading washer. My question is it
supposed to stop and go on the spin cycle alot? It tries to statrt spinning
but then it realizes it is out of balance and stops, then trys again.. It
eventually gets it balanced but it takes about 5 minutes before it can
balance.

Thanks,

- Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
K `Sleep

This is exactly the way that this unit is supposed to work. Its far better
than the standard washer that simply stops dead when it is out of balance.
Of course , you could always attempt to do a better job at balancing the
load to begin with, then the unit will not have to stop.

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I just got a new LG Tromm WM2277CW Front Loading washer. My question is it
supposed to stop and go on the spin cycle alot? It tries to statrt spinning
but then it realizes it is out of balance and stops, then trys again.. It
eventually gets it balanced but it takes about 5 minutes before it can
balance.

Thanks,

- Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jumpster Jiver

K `Sleep wrote:

This is exactly the way that this unit is supposed to work. Its far better
than the standard washer that simply stops dead when it is out of balance.
Of course , you could always attempt to do a better job at balancing the
load to begin with, then the unit will not have to stop.

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message

I just got a new LG Tromm WM2277CW Front Loading washer. My question is it
supposed to stop and go on the spin cycle alot? It tries to statrt spinning
but then it realizes it is out of balance and stops, then trys again.. It
eventually gets it balanced but it takes about 5 minutes before it can
balance.

Thanks,

- Mike

Pretty hard to try to balance the load in a FRONT LOADING machine!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW

On Sat, 13 May 2006 10:58:56 GMT Jumpster Jiver wrote
in Message id: QZi9g.815$Fi6.726@trndny03:

K `Sleep wrote:

This is exactly the way that this unit is supposed to work. Its far better
than the standard washer that simply stops dead when it is out of balance.
Of course , you could always attempt to do a better job at balancing the
load to begin with, then the unit will not have to stop.

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message

I just got a new LG Tromm WM2277CW Front Loading washer. My question is it
supposed to stop and go on the spin cycle alot? It tries to statrt spinning
but then it realizes it is out of balance and stops, then trys again.. It
eventually gets it balanced but it takes about 5 minutes before it can
balance.

Thanks,

- Mike

Pretty hard to try to balance the load in a FRONT LOADING machine!

That's easy - just push it over on it's back.