Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ejohnson

Default Where to find Zenith SMPS rebuild kits

Hey, Does anyone here know where I can buy the SMPS rebuild kits for
zenith tv's? I'm looking for common components like STR53041, 2N4923
Driver, resistors, ect and a place that doesn't have minimum orders.
Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

"Ejohnson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, Does anyone here know where I can buy the SMPS rebuild kits for
zenith tv's? I'm looking for common components like STR53041, 2N4923
Driver, resistors, ect and a place that doesn't have minimum orders.
Thanks

Mat Electronics (www.matelectronics.com) stocks smps repair kits. Don't know
about the minimum order though...

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.