Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Boba

Default Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50 Digital Camera problem

Q posted at:
http://www.fixya.com/problems-soluti...al-Camera.aspx
For more details click the link.

Help please!

my lcd screen is now 1/3rd silver. i can
take pictures and it comes out ok but i
just can see the whole picture on my screen.
i did not expose it to water or drop my
camera. can i fix this?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Boba:
You asked.... "can i fix this?"
The ANSWER is NO ....
...... contact Konica Minolta and find out where their service center
is.
electricitym

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
lsmartino

Problem is that Konica-Minolta ceased to exist as a camera manufacturer
this March 31, 2006. Sony Corp will take over the Konica-Minolta camera
business.

Check this link for more info:

http://ca.konicaminolta.com/