Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf

Default RCA help needed!

Folks, I need your help once again. I have a model #F20352SF RCA,
chassis #CTC176F2. Set was dead, eeprom found bad. Replaced eeprom
(supposedely preprogrammed), and set works, but video is scrambled.
After a close look, It looks like I accidently dislodged a surface
mount resistor when I removed the bottom tuner shield for resoldering.
I don't have the schematic, and need the component value. Best I can
make out the resistor # is R301. I would be greatful if anyone here has
this info. Thanks again group.

Windows replacing: needed scaffolding? Gianfra UK diy 9 May 3rd 13 04:39 AM
people needed work money man UK diy 0 April 14th 06 12:22 PM
telephone wiring HELP needed ! Beowulf Home Repair 34 April 11th 06 02:59 AM
Contractors needed in New Orleans ! [email protected] Home Repair 2 November 21st 05 06:33 PM
Part needed: Kenwood Car Radio KDC-MP625 part needed Klem Electronics Repair 1 September 28th 05 04:27 AM