Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tech Data

Default RCA help needed!

Golf wrote:
Folks, I need your help once again. I have a model #F20352SF RCA,
chassis #CTC176F2. Set was dead, eeprom found bad. Replaced eeprom
(supposedely preprogrammed), and set works, but video is scrambled.
After a close look, It looks like I accidently dislodged a surface
mount resistor when I removed the bottom tuner shield for resoldering.
I don't have the schematic, and need the component value. Best I can
make out the resistor # is R301. I would be greatful if anyone here has
this info. Thanks again group.

The only '301' I found was R7301 and is a 510 ohm. To be sure, common
tie points are one end to the cathode of CR7301/R7310 and opposite is
L7306. If that matches up, then that's your resistor. Good luck.

www.techdata-kicksass.net