Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sophie

Default LCD module?

Dear Madam/Sir:

Glad to know you through the Internet!

Are you in need of LCD products?

SEAKO ELECTRONIC CO., LTD (HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao
Branch )is the professional supplier of LCDs from
China. We offer all kinds of LCD products including COB, COG, TAB type
LCD Module and TFT monitor/TV. Standard products or customer design
projects are both available here.

Considering the improvements it offers, we believe you will find our
HUAXIAN a very good product. Because we have always been faithful in
carrying out its contracts, reasonable in price, superior in quality,
timely in delivery, flexible in trade, the Corp. Serves clients
wholeheartedly. Foreign friends are warmly welcome to establish trade
ties.
It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the
items against which we will send you our lowest quotations.

Remember, we care about your business and our highly trained R&D team
will work closely with you to meet all your requirement.

Yours faithfully,
Sophie
Sales manager
Qingdao Seako Electronics Co., LTD
HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao Branch
402, No 1009 Dalao Road, Qingdao, China
Tel: +86-532-87061859
Fax: +86-532-87061859