Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tommaz

Default TV power supply

I wonder if anyone can help - I have a 15 inch lcd tv with digital
freeview receiver. They each have their own power supply adaptor, one
at 12v - 4.2amp and the other at 12v - 1.25amp output. Becauase of the
lack of space where the tv sits I wanted to run both tv and digibox
from the one power supply adaptor. Is this possible/safe to do and
which supply do I use - 1.25amp or 4.2amp?

Thanks

Tommaz

Power supply [email protected] Metalworking 15 December 25th 05 02:40 AM
Wanted: Someone to examine switchmode power supply... William R. Walsh Electronics Repair 2 October 9th 05 01:09 PM
Need help re power supply for new Digital (DLP) tv R. Bharat Rao Home Ownership 3 February 24th 05 03:43 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Sony KV-2782R and 2785R, power supply problems. Michael Parker Electronics Repair 1 October 23rd 03 08:56 AM