Posted to sci.electronics.repair
monitorGUY

Default schematics

is there no free schematic repository on the net?
i can find almost any guitar amp or arcade machine out there somewhere but
commn things like TV's must be purchased.

i would think that TV co would give away their schematics. personally if a
co supported their product in that manner i would be much more inclined to
keep buying that brand.

trying to find a couple TV schematics.
Zenith 27a11s
sylvania 6427cta

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
I.F.

"monitorGUY" wrote in message
is there no free schematic repository on the net?
i can find almost any guitar amp or arcade machine out there somewhere but
commn things like TV's must be purchased.

i would think that TV co would give away their schematics. personally if a
co supported their product in that manner i would be much more inclined to
keep buying that brand.

trying to find a couple TV schematics.
Zenith 27a11s
sylvania 6427cta

Try this; http://www.eserviceinfo.com/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
I.F.

"I.F." wrote in message

"monitorGUY" wrote in message
is there no free schematic repository on the net?
i can find almost any guitar amp or arcade machine out there somewhere
but commn things like TV's must be purchased.

i would think that TV co would give away their schematics. personally if
a co supported their product in that manner i would be much more
inclined to keep buying that brand.

trying to find a couple TV schematics.
Zenith 27a11s
sylvania 6427cta

Try this; http://www.eserviceinfo.com/

That site has come up a few times I've searched for schematics, in every
case so far if they had what I wanted it was in a user upload area - and
free download (subject to a quantity per month limit). So I don't know why
they want you to pay!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Handi

When I used to repair TVs in my spare time twenty years ago I could usually
find copies of TV schematics at the local library. I'm not sure if they
still do today.

Its likely true that anything can be found on the internet even schematics
but like anything you do find on the internet, little is available for free.
They'd likely have porn inserted between the transitors too.

Randy