Default Wavetek 142 generator - schematics ?

Hi,

I just got an old Wavetek 142 HF VCG generator, but there isn't any
waveform in the output (nor anywhere on the PCB, as I checked with
the scope). On the other hand, the power supply seems to be fine.

Does anybody have the schematics at hand ? I am somewhat reluctant
to buy the manual off the web, as the price is more than what the thing
is worth and it is also not clear whether the schematics are included
in the manual at all.

Thanks for any help !

Regards,
Bert