Junior Member

Cool Need Schematics for Powered Mixer Inter-M CA 5130

Hi everyone, I really need a schematic of a Powered Mixer Inter-M model CA 5130. Thanks..
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

Default Need Schematics for Powered Mixer Inter-M CA 5130

--
Celeri Alexander

Try Inter-M Audio ( CIE Group ) UK phone ( +44 ) ( 0 ) 1159 770075.

Have been helpful to me in the past supplying parts and technical assistance
if you need it.

Arfa