DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Schematics for Powered Mixer Inter-M CA 5130 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/151398-need-schematics-powered-mixer-inter-m-ca-5130-a.html)

Celeri Alexander March 31st 06 03:04 AM

Need Schematics for Powered Mixer Inter-M CA 5130

Hi everyone, I really need a schematic of a Powered Mixer Inter-M model CA 5130. Thanks..

Arfa Daily March 31st 06 09:36 AM

--
Celeri Alexander

Try Inter-M Audio ( CIE Group ) UK phone ( +44 ) ( 0 ) 1159 770075.

Have been helpful to me in the past supplying parts and technical assistance
if you need it.

Arfa