Posted to sci.electronics.repair
427Cobraman

Default Online used parts exchange/request...is there something like it out there?

Hey all,

I was wondering if there is such a thing on here or elsewhere on the
internet. I was thinking there must be others like myself who keep
nearly every electronic device/hardware we either couldn't fix or just
kept around for spare electronic parts. For instance, if someone
needed a certain PC board for a Phillips model XXXXX TV, they could
request it and if someone had it they could contact eachother and make
a deal. Or if there isn't, would it be inappropriate to post a
"wanted" thread here? Just curious...

Alex

....and by the way, if anyone has a display board for a sony STR-DE845
(PN A-4428-772-A) laying around, I sure could use one! :^)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Berger

You can post requests like that here. A site such as you suggest
would probably not be as effective. People visit this newsgroup
regularly, but would probably only hit the website when they needed
something.

427Cobraman wrote:
I was wondering if there is such a thing on here or elsewhere on the
internet. I was thinking there must be others like myself who keep
nearly every electronic device/hardware we either couldn't fix or just
kept around for spare electronic parts. For instance, if someone
needed a certain PC board for a Phillips model XXXXX TV, they could
request it and if someone had it they could contact eachother and make
a deal. Or if there isn't, would it be inappropriate to post a
"wanted" thread here? Just curious...

LG A/C Repair Parts Question? Bob Mariotti Home Repair 10 May 15th 05 01:38 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA) nob'dy Metalworking 3 August 25th 04 10:19 PM