Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dani

Default Hotel 27" RCA T.V.'s.

J27G635 ITC008 chassis, Dead, all standby voltages ok, sometimes works
fine, other times just get a dim standby led, sometimes set will come
on with no raster G-2 & filiament ok, with high voltage & no raster or
sound. Sometimes comes on with retrace, redish then greenish pix then
ok.
No bad connections, on all the boards. No info on this model on
the RCA B 2 B site, or Global in Missisauga. Ideas anyone?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kim Cole

Dani wrote:
J27G635 ITC008 chassis, Dead, all standby voltages ok, sometimes works
fine, other times just get a dim standby led, sometimes set will come
on with no raster G-2 & filiament ok, with high voltage & no raster or
sound. Sometimes comes on with retrace, redish then greenish pix then
ok.
No bad connections, on all the boards. No info on this model on
the RCA B 2 B site, or Global in Missisauga. Ideas anyone?

YEAH, I GOT ONE, FIRST I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE DOING WITH
A HOTEL TV JERK

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ChrisCoaster

That will be fine, Kim, that will do. . Please do us a favor and take
it down one or two.

I'm sure the O.P regrets his purchase or "acquisition", but let's try
to muster our collective knowledge and help Dani out.

-CC

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

Default Hotel 27

I think you need to get a life Kim. Leave the guy alone . We are all
techs here I think. Don`t know about you Kim. But the guy has asked
for some simple help. If you don`t like to help anyone and want to
call other people fags then I think you should find the gay forum. I
have signed up to this forum to try to see if I can help some other
techs but I know one thing for sure I would never help you out, not
in a million years.