Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

Default Datasheet for TC40107B

Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

I have it Sam .
K i p at our . c a

email me.

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above
is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included
in the

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JFETR

try a search for
40107b without the "TC"

On 14 Feb 2006 14:51:00 -0500, Sam Goldwasser
wrote:

Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook

Sam Goldwasser wrote in message
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above

is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included

in the

Toshiba CMOS NAND ?

1 in A
2 in B
3 NOT (A AND B )
4 Vss
5 NOT (D AND E)
6 in E
7 in D
8 Vdd

open collectors it says in D.A.T.A, V max 15V

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

"n cook" writes:

Sam Goldwasser wrote in message
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Toshiba CMOS NAND ?

1 in A
2 in B
3 NOT (A AND B )
4 Vss
5 NOT (D AND E)
6 in E
7 in D
8 Vdd

open collectors it says in D.A.T.A, V max 15V

Probably, thanks. Too bad it's such a boring chip.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I haven't downloaded to check but this may help

http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search....ExactDS=Starts

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

writes:

I haven't downloaded to check but this may help

http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search....ExactDS=Starts

Yes, thanks, that is the correct one.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

Franc Zabkar writes:

On 14 Feb 2006 14:51:00 -0500, Sam Goldwasser
put finger to keyboard and composed:

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

How about a dual single supply op-amp:
M5223FP.pdf (flat DIP)

Datasheet available from http://www.alldatasheet.com/.

Also try http://www.cpcares.com/pdf/M5223P.PDF (SIP & DIP versions)

Thanks. That is what I expected. These circuits almost always have
a garbage dual op-amp.