Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
allenone973

Default dewalt 14.4 drill battery

my battery has died and no longer accepts a chrage. any ideas? i have
read about and tried the deep freeze, thaw , charge thing and it did
not work for me. can anyone tell me which terminals are postive and
negative? i have also heard of "jump starting " the
batteries by applying a short current across the terminals. it worked
just fine until a few days ago