Posted to sci.electronics.repair
royswift

Default Panasonic CT-27G11C TV - CASE REMOVAL

I have removed all the visible screws with the arrows pointing to them.
Please can someone help me identify where the snap-fit connectors are
or whether there are hidden screws somwehere as the cover wont come
off.

Also, I am a newbie, sorry, do I have the TV upright normally or on its
screen to remove the cover and should the front or back come off...

Thanks in advance

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Make sure that thre is not a screw going into the LOPT, it will be recessed
into a deep hole accessable from the back. All the screws around the edge
will have to be removed, should be 5 - 7 of them then the back cover should
just slide off. There may be some sticky tape around the junction of the
front and back sections of the case. Normally Panasonic covers are
moderately easy to remove, no secret gadgets, hooks or spells to conjour up.
"royswift" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have removed all the visible screws with the arrows pointing to them.
Please can someone help me identify where the snap-fit connectors are
or whether there are hidden screws somwehere as the cover wont come
off.

Also, I am a newbie, sorry, do I have the TV upright normally or on its
screen to remove the cover and should the front or back come off...

Thanks in advance

wallpaper removal with a Scunci Steamer? ari Home Repair 4 April 13th 05 04:27 AM
wallpaper removal with a Scunci Steamer? ari Home Ownership 0 April 11th 05 05:36 PM
HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Sawdust inside carrying case of new PC 557? Dale Woodworking 29 December 24th 03 12:47 AM
AG 7350 and Sony Editor ? Qustion for Sony god's or Panasonic god's. Approx Electronics Repair 0 October 29th 03 12:39 AM