Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ed DataFix

Default Sharp TV / 27G-S60 / bad audio after storm

Techs;
Got two sharp TVs / 27G-S60 / with low/distorted video after
thunderstorm. I under stand temporarily shorting TP2001 to TP2002 to get into
service mode. But I don't have the NVM data chart for this model. S33 is for
audio? What is the normal data code for S33? I would like to know how to reset
to factory default or the nvm data chart settings.

Thanks

EdDataFix
Scotch PLains, NJ